Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4, 2016

Tuesday

I didn't go to gigs Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, but stayed home to get work done. I helped kids with schoolwork,  listened to my lectures,  got groceries, and cleaned a little. Charlie went to swimming with Georgina yesterday and today. I wish I could have gone swimming. I can't remember the last time I went.

Angelica came over and tried on her bridesmaid dress for Connie's wedding. I am going to hem it. I did schoolwork with Garrett and Tommy until I 8 o'clock when Tommy and I went to Winn Dixie. I bought 10 more gallons of water,  non perishable food, and batteries. The hurricane is supposed to miss us but I want to be prepared in case the electric goes out or whatever. 

I have to get up about 5:50 AM to take Garrett to the bus stop for his class in the morning. Buenos noches.


No comments:

Post a Comment