Monday, November 7, 2016

November 7, 2016

Monday 



 

Last night I was going to go to Winn Dixie but my truck was dead. Nothing. :( Wah!!!

Monday's are busy for me. I went walking and then started school. Charlie had a fiddle lesson via Skype. We did math and then I had my fiddle lesson, but had to cut it short because Charlie art class started before my lesson was done and we had only one computer. Ed took his to Nashville. I packed up my stuff and went to Tjs to babysit. TJ, Ang, Jake, Joe, and Kurt had a gig at Sloppy Joes. Mikki and Randy went. Callie went too. Georgina took Charlie to swimming. Tommy worked at church. 

I came home and found the AC not working! Grrrrr! Luckily, it's not super hot out, but the unit is brand new. We've been in the house about 8 months. :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment