Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

Monday

We have this week off from school and swim practice, a week to stop pushing and slow down. Garrett was sick during the night with the flu so this morning I went to Walgreens for medicine. Ben woke up sick too. I made a grocery list to finish my Thanksgiving shopping and then picked up Joe to go with me. First, we stopped at the bank, then went to Winn Dixie. Things were busy by the time we were checking out. The manager called people to help from the deli, produce, and the bakery. He was ringing up groceries too and the food was flying. He must be an expert. 

Anyways, we went home and Joe helped bring the food up. I put it all away and it was time to go to Sloppy's. I made up my mind not to go but at the last minute changed my mind and went. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment