Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 28 2013

Thursday

Tom was up way too early and gone to work when I woke up at 8 AM. He had to work early to get back home so he could go to the hockey game in Miami. I did my devos and decided to get to my own work before he got back. I helped kids get up and ready to leave, and picked up my room.

The first group to leave in the 15 passenger van was: Ed, Ben, Sahara, Nina, Rita, Naomi, Wemi, TJ, Ang, Callie, and Jake. They left about 9:30 am so they could go to the mall first.

I had made quinoa porridge in the crockpot, just to try something new. So most everyone ate some, but Tommy wouldn't try it. Made me mad.

The next batch to leave was picked up by the Catana's: Kurt, Aaron, Tommy, Charlie.

Tom got back at 11 am. Joe did his computer work and they left. They had some jobs to do on the way.

The only ones left home were Garrett and I. I had made a giant salad and sent some with Joe and Tom. I also made broccoli soup. I did school with Garrett. I blocked the crocheted lace that I made for pillowcases. I buttonhole stitched the sleeves for Callie's dress, hand sewed the pieces together, then put it through the smocking pleater. Finally, I went to bed at midnight so I could get up at 8 to go to Blue Heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment