Friday, July 7, 2017

July 2, 2017

Sunday

Tom, Charlie, and I went to Big Tree Wesleyan Church. Tj and his family went too. Afterwards we went to a Greek restaurant. Western NY has the best food!! Then we drove out to Evangola State Park for Tom's family reunion. There were a lot of people there and Tom got to visit with many of his cousins from across the country. Most of the time I just sat in the shelter with my sunglasses on. I played a little frisbee with Charlie.

The band had a gig at Shores Restaurant and we were going to meet them there, but we never made it. Tom was having too much fun with his cousins. Callie had stayed with us and at the end of the night we had to take her to Tom's sister Anita's house. We visited there for a couple hours and then went home to my mom's pretty late. It was a bad day for my eyes. I was pretty miserable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment