Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1, 2017

Wednesday

I slept in a little today, till 8. After my devos and breakfast I started cleaning for the arrival of Grandpa Bob and Helen. Tommy and Garrett are moving into the camper so Bob and Helen can stay in their room. Garrett helped for a little while and then had other commitments and Tommy had school till 2:30. We had to take down the bunk beds, change the bedding, and clean the room.

I also cleaned off the porch, which meant repotting a Bougainville and moving some pineapple plants downstairs. Tom came home with Helen and Bob and I realized I hadn't cleaned the bathroom yet so I did that next. I was counting on Garrett's help but that's the way the cookie crumbles. 

We went to church for supper and Bible study, came home, and then I took Tommy and Charlie to WD for groceries. Came back home, put them away, and remembered Charlie had a drawing he needed to finish for his art class and hand in, so he did that and we handed it in. Garrett did dishes, Tommy did homework, Tom watched hockey, and I went to bed, and this little piggy cried wee, wee, wee all the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment