Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 9, 2017

Wednesday

I packaged up some things for the band boys and did some cleaning. I met Kim at the studio at 10 and we finished setting up and started weaving. I was there for 4 hours and finished 3 towels. They're so pretty. I went home and put my swimsuit on. Then Charlie and I picked up Bob and we went to the beach. We stayed about 1 1/2 hours but there was a lot of seaweed and jellyfish so we went to my friend Deb's house and went swimming in her pool. It was perfect there, super quiet and relaxing. But after a little while we had to go back home. I fed Bob leftover spaghetti and made a salad for each of us.  I took Bob home then we went to church. 

After church we stopped at Winn Dixie for some frozen pizzas for Thursday's supper. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment