Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 23, 2017

Tuesday

I actually set my alarm and went walking first thing, before it got too hot. I borrowed Mikki and Randy's shop vac because I couldn't find ours. Maybe it's in Tom's work van. I vacuumed Ed's van. Last night I put a bomb of in it to kill any bugs that might be living in it. Tomorrow I'm going to clean the inside with Armor All. I returned the shop vac and dropped two kitchen chairs off at Bob's house. I did some paper work and cleaned off my dresser.

Charlie did Bible, history, and reading, and before we knew it, it was time to go to swimming. We have been listening to "Kidnapped" and we are almost done. I knit while Charlie swam.

When we got home I pulled out leftover spaghetti and meatballs and split pea soup that I made yesterday in the crock pot. I made banana bread while the noodles cooked and put it in the oven. Earlier, Bob had picked up Lynn E. from the airport and while I was warming up supper they stopped in.

We ate supper and Charlie had to read and write 4 sentences about the chapter in his book. He lied to me earlier and hadn't read it. I did some algebra and dishes and then read to Charlie before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment