Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017

Monday

Yesterday we went to church. Charlie and I went for a swim at Deb's and we got to visit with Deb a little bit. Then I took Charlie to Boyscouts. There was a meeting for parents too so I stayed.  We ended before the boys so I was able to get some groceries and then go back and pick up Charlie. I made stuffed peppers for supper. Tom worked on the roof all day till about 8 at night. He had lights up there. 

This morning I went walking and made yogurt with coconut milk.  I got the boys started in their online classes and then met Kim at the studio. We wound the yarn for my next project. I stopped at Winn Dixie on my way home and saw Donna,  my favorite cashier. I made lunch, did dishes, and set Charlie up for his art class. Kim and Doug stopped in with the boys. Then I had to take Charlie to swimming because Tom was working on the roof all day again. When we got back from swimming (three hours later- I don't have time for this) Tommy and I went over three lessons of algebra that we were both getting confused on. Tom came in and I fed him supper (leftovers from last night). I tried doing an algebra lesson but only got 6 problems done before I ran ran out of energy. I quickly did dishes and retired to my room to hide under the covers. Paperwork has been piling up on the kitchen table and I want to run away. Having a hard time planning my day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment