Friday, June 2, 2017

June 2, 2017

Friday

I made banana muffins for breakfast. We ate, then went to Mikki's house to visit and check out her yard sale. I bought a candle and Charlie got a small drink thermos and a water bottle. When we got back home I worked out in the yard. I planted two plants in pots, cleaned up the garbage cans and the driveway by the front of the house. I planted a coconut that was growing and mulched next to the stairs. Doug brought the mower back for Tommy and he mowed the side yard and a spot behind Rita's house that she couldn't finish because her mower died. 

Tommy and I took a ride to the post office, bank, and stopped at church to get tommys book that he left there yesterday. We saw Garrett. He was working there. He is working for an air conditioning company. On our way home we stopped at Bob's to say hi, play with the cat, and borrow his vacuum cleaner. 

Then we cleaned the house up a bit, Charlie picked up the living room and Tommy cleaned the bathroom, though I never inspected the bathroom. Our superfans (or superfam), Joe and Chris
treated us to pizza, wings, and ice cream tonight. It was Rob, Mikki and Randy, Kim, Doug, and Kids, Bobby, Tommy,  Charlie, and I. Mikki and Randy brought an old Singer sewing machine from the yard sale. Kim worked on it and got things moving but something was going on with the bobbin and it wouldn't sew. 

After everyone left I cleaned up. There wasn't much to clean up. I practiced fiddle and then sat in my queen's chair and knitted one row before going to bed. 

We had a great night. Thank you Joe and Chris!!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment