Saturday, June 3, 2017

June 3, 2017

Saturday

This morning I took the GMC to get gas at Tom Thumb and see Bobby. I met someone there who tunes pianos, so I am going to call him next week and see if he can tune mine. I did a lecture and then took Tommy to work at church. I finished threading the heddles on the loom, except for a few that I need Kim's help. Maybe I'll get to start weaving on Monday.

After working on the loom Charlie and I went to Kim's. Charlie played with the boys and Kim and I visited, then we went home. I did a Spanish lesson. I was doing them diligently until life got too busy in February, so I feel like I've forgotten a lot. There's 66 lessons and today I did 39. 

I tried starting the black van to move it and let it run a little. It turned over but wouldn't start. :0/ I talked to Stacey on the phone before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment