Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12, 2015

Thursday

I went walking this morning, then got ready to go to the mainland for the day. Tom, Ed, TJ, Jake, and I went. Our first stop was at "Once Upon a Quilt" in Fort Lauderdale. We dropped off Kim's sewing machine for repairs and I bought a foot for my machine for so I can mess around with free motion quilting. Exciting!

Next, we went to Sawgrass Mall. The next time I go to a mall, remind me to leave Tom in the car. I think that was the first time in atleast two years that I've gone to a mall. All we did was walk. I think we went in one store because Tom complains he doesn't have anything nice to wear to church, but he wouldntnt get anything. He also has only one pair of shorts right now. Not good for Keys living, but again, he wouldn't get any, didn't even want to look. When I buy him clothes he doesn't like them. Oh well. I tried. 

We met some of Tom's relatives at the Cheesecake Factory. They are visiting in Fort Lauderdale from Buffalo and Michigan. That was fun. My favorite food there is the Spicy Chipotle Chicken. When we were done eating we walked over to the BB&T Center for the Panthers/Sabres hockey game. The Sabres won. Jake cried every time the Sabres scored. He's a Panther's fan. He also was given a puck from the ice. They sat right next to the glass. Tom's friend John met us there too.

After the game we walked back over to the mall and went back to Cheesecake Factory for dessert and to watch the end of the Bill's game. The Bills won today too. We all got cheescake. My favorite is the original cheesecake with sour cream on top.

We left for home at midnight and hope to be home by three AM. 


No comments:

Post a Comment