Monday, July 11, 2016

July 9, 2016



The last few days...

Thursday

Kurt, Charlie and I went in errands. We went to UPS, the grocery store, Payless, the post office, and Brunner's in Boston for pizza and my favorite Italian sausage sub. I picked berries with my dad and went swimming. Later Kurt went to the airport to pick up Clementine. Mom, Dad, Charlie and I went to Carol's house in the evening. 

Friday

Dad and I picked berries and I went swimming. I made raspberry jam. Kurt and Clementine went to Darien Lake. Tom and I went out for a fish fry with Terry and Bev.

Saturday

I made a batch of raspberry jam and split pea soup. In the evening we went to Todd and Wendy's for supper with Doug and Kathy. Kurt and Clementine came with us and Joe, Ben, and Emma met us there. They stayed for a while and then went to another friend's house. 








No comments:

Post a Comment