Saturday, July 2, 2016

July 2, 2016

Saturday 

The last few days have been the same. I've picked raspberries and practiced fiddle and watched some TV. When I watch TV I do hand sewing on my quilt. I also spent some time preparing for the next part of the quilt. I went grocery shopping with my mom and made another giant salad. I sat outside for a while trying to study Latin. I've felt very lazy and have to force myself to do almost everything. The boys got home from Nashville about 11:30 last night. It's not quite warm enough to to swim in the pool. 

Everyone went to the gig in Ellicottville tonight but Callie, Violet, Hazel, and I. The girls were all asleep by the time the race started but Hazel woke up and was happy for a while. 

Angelica brought me some sponge candy. What a treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment