Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 3, 2016

Sunday

We watched church at the Vineyard on Ed's iPad, then we all had a little free time before we went to our gig. I did some sewing on a skirt that I hope to wear tomorrow. Then it was time to go.

It was warm but windy. We played at Shores Restaurant in Tonawanda, right on the river. Becky and Dan came, and Tom's Aunt Marion too. I helped Angelica with the kids.

Afterwards we stopped by Erica and Jake's house for a little July 3rd celebration and Sue and Jason were there, just back from their "family-moon." Anyways, I had not packed any warm clothes for the day and it was pretty nippy 58 degrees. My poor toes were numb. We didn't stay very long, maybe a half hour, and then went back to my parents' house. We watched a little TV and then went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment