Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016

Highlights for the last few days...

Friday night the band played at Schooner Wharf. I went out with Dahlia to a different restaurant, the Wharf, closer to home.

Saturday Charlie and I went with Kim and her kids over to Deb's house and went swimming. Later, Charlie went to Bob's house and I went with Mikki and Randy to Schooner Wharf to watch the boys play. On the way home it rained cats and dogs.

Sunday we went to church. I made coconut blackbeans with mango and a salad for supper. The boys played hockey and Rob came over. 

It was hard to get up Monday morning but I made myself. I went walking, then ate my oatmeal. I swept the kitchen, did laundry, and separated a gallon of maple syrup into mason jars and put them in the freezer. I had Tommy take the cardboard down to the recycle bin. Then Kurt and I went to meet with the accountant's secretary for a bookkeeping lesson. Unfortunately, she was at the Marathon office and we went to the Key West office. After that disappointing non-meeting we stopped at Subway. Then we met the band at swimming at FKCC where they dropped of Charlie and picked up Kurt. When swimming was over I drove Charlie and I to Sloppy Joes for our gig. I sat with Mikki and Randy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment