Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 22, 2016

Monday

Garrett went to his first class at FKCC this morning. He had to take the early bus to get there on time, then wait two hours for his class. When his class was over he had to wait another hour before catching the bus home. Then he waited another 1/2 hour for Tom to pick him up at US1. All in all, it took almost 9 hours for 1 class. Luckily, he has a ride there on Wednesday and will only have to take the bus home. 

I wanted to go over his homework but didn't have much time. He had to leave at 4:30 for work and I had to take Charlie to swimming at 3:30. The band left at 3:30 for Sloppys. I wanted Tom to drop Charlie off on their way but they were running late so I had to go. When I got there it was cancelled due to lightning. 

We went home and I made us some supper.



No comments:

Post a Comment