Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 25, 2016

Wednesday

This morning I was supposed to take Tom to the airport, but as we were leaving we saw shelves that had been delivered laying in its cardboard box soaking wet under the house. Tom leaned it up against the house and started tearing the wet cardboard off, so the wood wouldn't get wrecked, and out fell pieces of the heavy shelving, hitting my leg just below my knee all the way down to my foot. It hurt so bad I was hopping around. Tom ran upstairs and got ice. I hopped to my hammock swing and sat down. He woke up Ben and said, "I think your mom broke her foot and I need you to take me to the airport." He brought me the ice and Ben took him to the airport. I stayed on the swing for about an hour and a half, then somehow got up the stairs. Ed brought me ibuprofen and set me up on the couch. He got me new ice too. 

A few hours later I went over to Kim's. Stevie took a nap. (That's the picture). Dahlia came over. We hung out for a while and then went to church. One of her friends met us there. Afterwards, we all went to my house. We had a fun evening talking and joking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment