Wednesday, August 17, 2016

August 16, 2016

Tuesday

It rained this morning so I didn't go walking. Kurt and I left at 9:30 to meet with our accountant's secretary. She gave us a great lesson in quick books. We learned  a lot. 

We hurried home and I took Garrett to FKCC for a placement test. He took 3 1/2 hours and I worked on my quilt the whole time. He got his scores and we went home, but I didn't know how to interpret the scores. They also gave him his recommended classes.

I was home a few minutes and we hurried to Mikki and Randy's house, picking up Bobby on the way. We went out in their boat. Kurt and Clementine were supposed to go too but the band had too much work to do in the studio so they didn't go. Tom, Bobby, Tommy, Charlie, and I went.

Got home and read to Charlie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment