Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16, 2015

Wednesday

I did dishes till 1:30 AM last night and slept in this morning. I woke Tommy up for school. His classes start at 9:30 AM. I went over to church to go to an exercise class that just started, but there were so many cars in the parking lot I chickened out and went back home. 

We did school all day, till 5 o'clock. Tom and I zipped out to the bank for a few minutes. We opened a new account because the Bank of America closed in Big Pine and it's been such a hassle now. 

We watched Stevie and Reed for an hour during worship practice. Then we went to church. When we got home I made popcorn, then I read 'Little Britches' to Charlie (and Tom). 

Here's a pic of Violet climbing on Callie's doll house. She's always climbing. She's my little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment