Friday, September 4, 2015

September 3. 2015

Thursday 

I went walking but I was so hot I quit early and only walked 2 1/2 miles. I ran 1 time around. I think I'll start running in the middle of my walk again, as some kind of punishment, or discipline, or something. It is an accomplishment, right?

I did school and gave Charlie a piano lesson. Tommy went to a guitar lesson and later Charlie went to swim practice. I'm so thankful to Georgina for taking him. I just couldn't run him 3 times a week.  Garrett went to work with Fran.

The kids played Ultimate Frisbie at the park with the youth group. I decided to make spaghetti for supper, but I ended up with no car to get groceries, so I figured everyone would just be on their own. At the last second though I threw together a salad and pulled the last grapes out of the fridge and that was supper. 

I did dishes, read to Charlie about 10:45, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment