Sunday, September 6, 2015

September 5, 2015

Friday and Saturday 

Friday 

I did school and then went to TJ's to relieve Joe from babysitting. TJ and Ang had a gig in Key West. Then when they got home TJ and I drove back to KW for our gig at Schooner Wharf. 

Saturday

The band had a double today, Sunsrt Pier and Schooner Wharf. 

Charlie and I went to the beach. We get there early when there's hardly anyone there and leave about 1:30 when it's getting busy. When we got home I had a hard time deciding what to do, and it shouldn't have been hard because I knew what I had to do...fold laundry, the whole weeks worth of laundry. I'm thinking of having the big kids do their own. I'm not sure how it would work. They would probably just keep throwing their stuff in the laundry room anyway. And it would get backed up...ugh!!!

Around 6 o'clock I went grocery shopping (another not so fun thing) but after the groceries were put away, I took Bobby out for his birthday at Boondocs. It was almost 10 o'clock when we left and Kurt's car wouldn't start. You have to turn the key slowly and that's what I was doing. I texted Kurt and he said to turn it really really slow, so I turned it super slow-mo and it started!  Crazy car. It's much nicer that the car I drive. For one thing, it doesn't sit as low so it's easier for old people like me to get in and out, and for a second thing, the AC works. 

I folded one more basket of laundry out of the dryer, read to Charlie, and went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment