Saturday, December 19, 2015

December 19, 2015

Saturday

Wow! This has been the longest time in 3 years that I haven't written. I've missed 5 days in a row. Busy, busy, busy. 

Wedensday the kids put in a Christmas concert at the Vineyard. It was really fun. They did a great job. TJ and Ang had a gig so I had the kids. I got them dressed up and Charlie and me too. Charlie played his fiddle on stage for the first time. He and Kim played Good King Wenceslas with the band. 

Afterwards the big kids went to their Youmg Adult Christmas party, then joined us with Milki and Randy at Deb's house for supper. The food was lush, chilli and New England Clam chowder, garlic bread and cookies. It was a perfect end to a fun day.

My mom and dad were here from Monday till Friday. On Thursday I took them over to see Kim's new house, and then over to see the Habitat house. Ised Pad Thai and a salad for supper. Tom worked at the Habitat house all day.

On Friday, after my parents left, Deb and Mikki picked me up and we went out for lunch in KW. Then we did a little shopping. When I got home Ed and I went to Bealls. The boys went to youth group. 

Saturday I cleaned, got groceries, and cleaned some more. I picked up Bobby from work because it was raining. The rain stopped by the time we got home so Bob rode a bike to his house. Then I took a break and Charlie and I stopped at Walgreens and went to visit Kim. After that we hurried home so TJ could drop the girls off for me to babysit. They had a gig at Hogfish. 

I was able to clean some more before Tom's sister Becky and her crew arrived for their Christmas vacation. The boys played hockey and I took TJ's kids home and put them to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment