Monday, December 7, 2015

December 5, 2015

Saturday

Nira and some of her friends picked me up and we went to Mangrove Mama's for breakfast. The next stop was the Sugarloaf School Craft Show, and the final stop was at St. Pete's farmer's market and their craft show. I bought a few bracelets from the same girl I always buy bracelets from,  and I also bought a silly coconut lamp. 

I had so many jobs at home I had a hard time deciding what to do. No laundry got folded this past week, so I couldn't wash any more. I did the dishes and made cheesecake for my birthday. Tommy helped me pick up the living room and the shoes. We cleaned in the boys room, went though the toy box and got rid of almost everything. Then we spent some time sorting Lego by color. We put it into plastic drawers. There was so much in a giant bin that no one could hardly play with it, only the Lego on the top. There's still a lot to go but we will work at it. 

Randy and Mikki picked Charlie and me up and we dropped Charlie off at Kim's. Then we met the band on their way home from Sunset Pier and got Tom. We went to Outback Steakhouse for my birthday. I'm fifty! Ed got me some new coffee cups. 

When we got home the boys watched hockey and I went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment