Sunday, December 27, 2015

December 26, 2015

Saturday

The band had a double today at Sunset Pier. Tom worked on tile all day at Wilhemena, and Charlie and I went with Becky, Erin, and Peter to Theatre of the Sea in Islamorada. It's not an aquarium, but we saw turtles, fish, sharks, alligators, crocodiles, parrots, and dolphin. The plants along all the pathways were so pretty. 

On the way home we shopped at the Bass Pro store, then ate lunch at the Fish Company. I bought Hannah a swimsuit, two shirts for Tom, a skirt and top for me, and a beautiful dish with fish painted on it. It will be so much more fun eating salad off this plate. 

When we got home Becky's crew went to Key West. I stayed home and cleaned. No one had taken the Christmas garbage out and it was piled in our all living room so I made Garrett take it out. I swept and vacuumed and did the dishes. I folded laundry and started more. I ate a salad on my new plate and then sat outside on the hammock chair for a while. Tom wanted food over at Wilhemena so I took him some supper, a salad, baked beans, and an apple. I went to bed around midnight, and Tom was still tiling. 








No comments:

Post a Comment