Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22, 2015

Tuesday

The days are so long. Tom went to the Habitat house to keep working on the tile floor. Becky's crew and Tommy went kayaking. The big kids and Charlie went to the Star Wars movie, and Garrett went to work. I folded laundry all day and I made a pile of clothes for Salvation Army. 

TJ dropped the girls off about 4 o'clock. We ended up watching "The Santa Clause." Becky's crew went to Islamorada to watch TJ and Ang's gig. When the movie was over I took the girls home and put them to bed. They both fell asleep on the drive over to their house. I did TJ's dishes and read a little. I wanted to do some homework or write some letters, but I just didn't have it in me. 

On the way home (around midnight) I stopped at the Habitat house because Tom was still working. Things are starting to come together. I'd better pick out some paint colors and lights for the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment