Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 12, 2016

Saturday

I went over to TJ's and picked up Callie and Violet. We went to my house for a little while, then met Kim at the park with her kids. It was pretty windy. We blew bubbles, played on the playground, and Reed ate sand. He's following in Stevie's footsteps. We went back home and I continued to unpack, throw out, and put away. Today most of my work was in the kitchen. 

The technician came and hooked up our internet. We had a week and a half with no internet. So now I won't have to cart Tommy around for his classes. I did have to move a bunch of bins that were in the way at the end of the bookshelves. Now they're in my room waiting for me to go through them. 

Kim and Bobby came over for supper. Angelica came over to pick up the girls and we hung out for a while. When I tried to run the dishwasher I smelled that electrical burning smell, and no water was coming into the dishwasher, so I turned it off. And of course it was packed with dirty dishes and I had the dishes from tonight's supper that weren't even in it, so I hand washed all the dishes in three shifts. I had to take breaks. Poor me. :0)

To make myself feel better I baked and apple pie while I washed all those dishes. Charlie and I had apple pie for a bedtime snack. 

There was a brush fire on No Name Key, which isn't too far from our house. People said they could see smoke from the 7 Mile Bridge but I couldn't see anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment