Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 9, 2016

Wednesday

I took Tommy to church again so he could do his schoolwork. I unpacked another box or two and then got ready to go to lunch. My friend Deb picked me up and we rode the boat to Little Palm Island. It's so pretty out there. Mikki was our waitress and she took excellent care of us. Thank you Deb and Mikki!!!!

Deb dropped me off at home afterwards, and I had a little time to move the laundry and then Mikki picked me up. We picked Deb up and went out again, this time to Sunset Pier to watch the boys. While we were there I met some super fans wearing their Doerfel sunglasses. Don't they look great?

Oh, I forgot to mention that while walking in KW to Sunset Pier we almost got run over by a bus that we thought was going straight. Then a guy on a bike ran into Deb. It's crazy down there right now. Look out!!

Here's our super fans pic and my new curtains came today. Aren't they pretty?




No comments:

Post a Comment