Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 24, 2016

Thursday

Ed and I went to Dick's shop and paid for the Denali.  Dick also had an Audi convertible. I told him I'd take that too but Tom said no. I just want my own car.  Mikki picked up Charlie and me and we went to Deb's house to swim and hang out. I needed that. It was over too soon. TJ had asked me to babysit and while Mikki was driving me home TJ called to say Bonnie offered to babysit. That was great because I had lots to do. 

I wanted to get the beds ready for my parents arrival, do laundry, and get the dishes done. I couldn't get the beds ready without 2 strong boys to help take the top bunk down, so I decided to do the dishes. I dumped a bowl of water down the sink and heard water under the sink. Arghhhhh!!!!! Something was broke. I called and texted Tom too many times but he had misplaced his phone so didn't get my messages. So I also could not do the dishes. I ended up working in my room. I went through a few more bins.

Tom finally came home and temporarily fixed the sink. You won't believe how he did it. I'll take a pic and put that up tomorrow. I'll give you a clue, -- He had and idea.

My parents arrived about 8:30 pm. We hung out. I did  the dishes. The big boys finally came home and Ben and Tommy helped me move the bed. I made the beds and then got the room ready, just in time for bed. Zzzzzzzzzz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment