Monday, March 14, 2016

March 13, 2016

Sunday

The boys made it home at 8 am. We went to church and Kim came over afterwards. Ed and Ben went to KW to play with Nina's band. I went through all my plastic containers and through out 2 bags full. I still don't know where I'm going to keep the little I kept. Tom and I watched a little of the race till it was time to go to church. We had to leave earlier to get Tommy there to work. 

When we came home we were all very lazy. We ate some ice cream and Tom wafched hockey, but not very much, because when I went to do dishes I heard dripping from under the sink. When I opened the door a cockroach scurried away and I saw the puddle. :0(  So Tom worked on that, and then took the broken dishwasher out. 

I read to Charlie. We finished "The Home Ranch" and started "Mary Emma and Company."

No comments:

Post a Comment