Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016

Monday

TJ picked me up about 8:30 this morning and we went to Ave C and scrubbed the kitchen cupboards inside and out. That reminds of a poem my dad used to tell us when we were little: Old Mother Hubbard, went to the cupboard, to get her poor daighter a dress, but when she got there, the cupboard was bare, and so was her daughter I guess. We thought it was funny. :0)

That took us about 3 hours. We stopped at the bank, then TJ bought us sandwiches, and he took me home. I emptied a few more bags of stuff and then made spaghtti. Dominic from church brought us over his marinara sauce and meatballs yesterday. It was lush. 

I did dishes and was ready to take a 15 minute rest when Tom said, "Let's go!" He wanted to leave early for Sloppy's. But everything was all confusing. I tried making a plan earlier, and nothing was worked out. Alex and Joe were helping TJ move his washer and dryer. Kurt went to Walgreens to get medicine for Ed. Tom and I finally left with Charlie and went to the boys apartment. By then Alex, Joe, and Tommy were there. TJ was there getting Jake and Callie ready to go with Tom and I. Kurt went over to Wilhelmina where Ed, Ben, and Emma were getting ready to leave in the GMC. So the GMC showed up while we were getting kids in their car seats in TJ's van that he bought yesterday. 

Soooo, Tom and I left in TJ's van with Tommy, Charlie, Jake, and Callie. We dropped Charlie off at swimming and then went to look at a 15 passenger van at a dealer. We are considering trading in the Sprinter. Then we went back to swimming and picked up Charlie. The band members went straight to Sloppy's in the GMC. We got there during the second song I think.

Randy, Mikki, and Deb were there and I sat with them. Emma helped me out a lot. She watched Callie and Tommy watched Jake. 

I think TJ is going to move tomorrow and we have Sloppy's again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment