Monday, March 28, 2016

March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday 

All the kids but Charlie and Garrett went to church about 7 AM. Tommy worked there, the kids led worship for 3 services. Garrett stayed at Kim's house last night and babysat last night and this morning. Tom, my parents, and I went to the 11 o'clock service. 

When we got home I put together the Easter bags. I passed them out to the big kids but we made Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie find theirs. I started on the food. I made vegan Reubens and a pasta salad loaded with veggies. I even made mango sweet tea. We also had the carrot cake that I made yesterday. TJ and family came over. Mikki, Jared, and Randy stopped in too.

Tom and my dad got the hammock chair hung up. Later In the evening the boys played hockey and Grandma Fran, Charlie, and I watched HGTV. Then I helped Tommy with his math homework and went to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment