Thursday, May 12, 2016

May 11, 2016

Wednesday

Today was Tom's birthday, but not a party day. Everyone had gigs, TJ and Ang at Blue Heaven, the band at Sunset Pier, and Doug at Boondocks. 

In all the craziness I had Doug take Charlie to church to drop him off for swimming, but today was the wrong day. Somehow I was thinking it was Thirsday. So Doug took him to TJ's house and Tom and I met there an hour later. I  babysit and Tom workers on their van. 

Tom took all the kids except Hazel to church in the evening. Hazel and I stayed home and had a pretty relaxing time. I did the dishes and picked up the girls room. 

TJ got home around 11 PM.  Doug got home, then me, and then the band. We visited for a while and got to bed too late again. Doug and Emma leave in the morning. They're going to stop in Nashville and look at some colleges on their way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment