Monday, May 23, 2016

May 21, 2016

Saturday

Today was busy. I knew I needed to get a lot done. First, I went grocery shopping; some for Garrett and Tommy, who are staying home, and some food for us while traveling to Nashville. Ii did laundry, folded it, and put it all away. I did dishes, then packed for myself and Charlie. 

Meanwhile, both Charlie and Tommy each had a friend over, and I watched TJ's kids so he and Angelica could pack for the trip. Then they went out for lunch with Connie, who they don't get to see often. I watched the kids a while longer so they could finish up their packing. 

The band went to a gig at Schooner Wharf. Garrett went with them. 

I took the grand kids home at 8, then Charlie and I stopped at Winn Dixie.  We bought frozen pizzas, a chocolate cake, and a sub. When we got home we ate and I worked on a project for a while. Tommy took his math exam tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment