Friday, May 13, 2016

May 12, 2016

Thursday

Doug and Emma left this morning. Poor Ben. His wisdom teeth are bothering him now. The boys were supposed to practice but didn't. We all went over to TJ's at 2 o'clock for Violet's birthday party. We all had a great time hanging out and talking. That doesn't happen very often. Afterwards Tom helped TJ work on his van and I went upstairs with Kim and Angelica. We hung out for a while, I did the dishes and knitted. Charlie went to swimming. The other kids went to church to set up for youth group. Tom dropped me off at Winn Dixie and he went to get gas but came back because he didn't have his wallet. 

We got home and ate a snack. Bobby came over and we played Scrabble while I made supper and a strawberry-rhubarb pie. I did the dishes, but not all of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment