Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Monday

I've gotten behind writing again, and I forgot to mention that on Thursday I went with Ben to Dr. C's. Ben had an infection on a finger next to his fingernail that was getting worse, so we went to have it checked out. The Dr. couldn't find any puss, but eventually found out that it was an ingrown fingernail. Ben ended up with the side of his fingernail cut out and one stitch. Ben came home with a case of the heebie geebies. 

Friday morning I watched Kim's kids for three hours at her house so she could get some weaving done. Friday night we went with Randy and Mikki to Boondocks to see The Redhead Express. We originally met them in Branson, MO. It was a fun evening. Tj and Angelica came with Hazel. Tommy babysat their other kids. 

I can't remember Saturday except that Charlie and I did not go to the beach, and the band played at Sunset Pier for sunset. 

Sunday morning I watched Violet because she was sick, so Tj could take Jake and Callie to church. I made chili (vegan) and cornbread. Mikki and Randy came over and we watched the race. In the evening tommy and I went to church and the band went to Schooner Wharf. 

Monday morning I went walking. I did school with Charlie, then took Joe over to Dean's to pick up his bass. It needed a little more work so I took Joe back home. I picked up Tj and Jake in my Truck :0) and we drove separate to Sloppy's. It was a busy night. Afterwards I took Jake and TJ home, then took the truck to Dick's shop so he could put some part on it, something to do with towing, brakes, something like that. Tom picked me up there. 

We came home to our garbage dumped in the yard from the deer. Tommy and I cleaned it up. Then I did the dishes. 

I'm too tired to proof read this. I hope everything is spelled right and makes sense.

My dad found this flower growing in vines behind his house. It's diameter is about three inches.



A second flower on my shaving brush tree.

1 comment:

  1. Your dad's flower is actually a native plant, the purple passion flower/vine...

    http://www.wildflower.org/plants/result.php?id_plant=PAIN6

    ReplyDelete