Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

Saturday-Monday

I didn't go to the beach with Charlie today. I stayed home to try and catch up on chores and stuff. I watered my plants and swept and washed the kitchen floor. I had Garrett fold laundry. That's about it. TJ tried to find another sitter but couldn't get anyone so I went over and watched the kids. They played at Hogfish.

Sunday

We went to church, went home and I made lunch for Tom and I, a big salad with tomatoes, red peppers, cucumbers, and kidney beans. I've been putting hot sauce on my salads lately. 

Ed and Ben went to Key West to play a gig with Nina. 

TJ brought the kids over. They took Hazel with them and I watched the other three. We took them over to Ida's house and went swimming. We hurried home at 5 o'clock, changed our clothes, and went to our class at church. When we got home the neighbors invited the kids over to play on a giant jump house water slide that they had rented for a party. They had a blast. Violet was a little under the weather all day. She had a fever and kept falling asleep. So she didn't go to the neighbors. She fell asleep instead. I think she's getting more teeth.

Rob came up and he and Tom went to the park and played hockey. I made supper. Leftover salad from lunch with tofu, mushrooms, and potatoes (with BBQ sauce). TJ and Angelica picked up the kids about 9:30 PM.

Dishes are backed up. I didn't feel like doing them.

Monday

I walked 3 1/2 miles and did school with Charlie. We both practiced fiddle. Then Tommy, Charlie, and I picked up Jake and went to Charlie's swim class. We sat in the shade but it was so hot. The temp was 85 but the heat index was 94. 

I had no problems driving and parking at Sloppys. It was a loud, busy night. I took a short walk with Ed during the second break. 

We are driving home now. I'll probably do dishes when we get home. I'm mad at Tommy for not doing his math homework so he will do that when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment