Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16, 2016

Saturday

A recap of the last few days...

Wednesday

Randy and Mikki invited Charlie and I to the beach at Bahia Honda so we went. Tom got my new/used Denali on the road. Yay!!The boys had meetings and then practiced.  Then they went to their gig at Sunset Pier.  The rest of us went to church. 

Thursday 

I went walking with Mikki, then we did school. The house was busy, big kids coming and going so it was hard. Ed got his new/used minivan on the road. I dropped Charlie off at church for swimming and Tommy at church for his guitar lesson and then youth group. I went over to Kim's to hang out for the evening. I practiced my tambour embroidery. I left there close to 9 and stopped at Winn Dixie for groceries. I bought some pizzas for supper. Tom watched hockey. I made food and put away the groceries. 

Friday 

I walked and did school. The band, Garrett, and Charlie went to Schooner Wharf and Bobby and I went to Boondocks for supper. I did dishes and then did Garrett's taxes online. I had hoped to do something fun, embroidery or sewing, but went over math lessons with Tommy and proofread his science experiment report. I went over a little Latin but was too tired and went to bed.

Saturday 

Tom said Joe had a seizure last night at the end of the gig, but it sounded more like an anxiety attack to me. We are talking about having him move back home. Emma got here last night too, so she and Ben made waffles this morning. 

I watered plants, went over math with Tommy, and did laundry. Kim needed help at the studio so Charlie and I went over there for about an hour. We came home and I folded laundry. The band left for Schooner and shortly after that Mikki and Randy picked me up, and then Doug and Roberta, and we all went to Schooner Wharf. It was a fun evening, but when I got home I had to finish folding laundry and put away the clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment