Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 19, 2016

Tuesday

It was windy and chilly (72 degrees) on the porch this morning so I had my quiet time inside. I went walking and did school with Charlie. I was able to knit a little while Charlie did his online history class. Then I dropped him off at church with Georgina to go to swimming. I hurried back home and we jumped in the GMC and sped off to Sloppy Joes. 

Ed and Joe were already in Key West to see the Walker Boys play at Blue Heaven, and TJ and Angelica were grocery shopping at Publix, so Ed picked up TJ and Jake there, and met us at the gig.

Mikki and Randy came to the show, and Noel Skiba too. (I have two of her paintings) . We are going to try to get together before she goes back to Michigan. 

Here's two pics I took on my porch this morning. 







No comments:

Post a Comment