Monday, April 18, 2016

April 17, 2016

Sunday 

We went to church. Kim stopped in afterwards and picked up some beads. I cleaned off my dresser and emptied one more bin that was into room. There's still two more to go. I decided to get an armoire to put my craft stuff in. Then I can get rid of the plastic bin/drawers that they are in now.

Ed was going to have some friends over in the evening for supper so I went to Winn Dixie and bought him food. When I got home he texted me that they had to change their plans and couldn't come. 

Tom and I went to Mikki and Randy's to watch the race. Charlie was at a friend's house and Ed and Joe were in KW playing with Nina's band. 

Tom went to our class at church and Tommy went to work. I stayed at Miikki's and watched the race with them. Then I went home and did some Latin homework. I had to go pick up Charlie from his friend's house and when we got home I went to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment