Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 11 2015

Saturday

Poor me. I slept horrible last night. My alarm was set for 7, but I got up at 6:30 and got ready to go kayaking. I packed three small coolers for Tommy, his friend David, and me. We drove over to Kayak Bob's and the boys helped Bob load the kayaks. Then we drove down to 5 mile creek. 

We paddled through lots of mangrove tunnels. I saw a shark and Tommy saw a stingray. Coming back was hard against the wind and waves. Tommy and I went home afterwards, but Bob and David went to the jumping bridge to jump and swim. 

I showered, did dishes, and did some laundry. Kim and Stevie stopped in for a visit. Then Charlie and I left for Schooner Wharf. The band played earlier at Sunset Pier, then went over to Schooner. I felt really good at first, but after a while I was just plain tired. I just wanted to sleep. Gale and Kelly came with relatives. It was good to see them. Kurt and Aaron made some new friends. 

I left with TJ at 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment