Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015

Thursday

I went walking this morning, then woke up the school boys and we got to work. Somehow, we didn't start till almost 1 o'clock. Where does the time go?

The band was at church all day, setting up and probably practicing. Tommy had a guitar lesson, then later, Tommy and Garrett went to youth group. Charlie and I spent a lot of time reading on the porch. He's enjoying the Kindle I got him. We each have one, so we take turns reading and he can follow along while I read.

Shannon came over because she needed help with an algebra problem. I bet it took us an hour to do two problems, but when she turned it in we got them right! It was hard. Then I left to pick up Hannah from youth group and gave her a ride home. I came home, got some money, and went to Winn Dixie. Did my shopping and put it away (9 PM) while making supper. I made a salad and sloppy joes with textured vegetable protein. I thought it was ok, but Tom said he really liked it. I did half a math lesson while Tom and Rob watched hockey, then I put leftovers away and cleared dishes. I'm saving them for someone else though. Anyone want to come and do my dishes? Or how about plan the menu and cook? I would love a cook and a zookeeper, I mean bookkeeper. Did I say zookeeper? Hmmm. And I guess you could throw in a cleaning lady too.

I showered and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment