Friday, April 3, 2015

April 3, 2015

Friday

We did schoolwork and I cut out Callie's Easter dress. Tom and Charlie left to drive 3 1/2 hours to the mainland to look at an RV. The big kids went to Key West with their girlfriends to eat. 

I sewed all day until 6 PM when the big kids got home. Randy and Mikki took us out on their boat. We saw the sun go down and the moon come up. We saw a stingray jump up out of the water and the little glow-in-the-dark things in the water. I still don't know what they are, jellyfish or something. 

Got home about 9:30 and then I went grocery shopping. Came home. Threw pizzas in the oven, put groceries away, and kept sewing.

Tom and Charlie got home at 11:45 PM. Then the big kids got home. They were all at a friend's house. I cleaned up my sewing stuff on the kitchen table, got Garrett doing the dishes, moved laundry, and went to bed at 1:30 AM. Too late for me. It is so nice outside at night right now. I wish I had time to sit out there. Too tired. 




No comments:

Post a Comment