Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 21, 2015

Tuesday

The band got home in the middle of the night, except for Tom. Tom was dropped off in Fort Pierce, to get our Sprinter van that was left to get some work done. The van wasn't done till noon, so Tom came home later and met us at Sloppy Joes. 

I got up early to go to the dentist. I ate and woke Ben up. He had an appointment too. I called and texted everyone at home, to find someone to take Charlie to his fiddle lesson, but no one woke up till it was too late. :0(

After we got home, we did a little schoolwork, then got ready to go to Sloppy Joes. I made food to take with me. I rode with Rita and Joe, and we picked up TJ and Jake. Some of the kids went in the GMC and Kurt drove his car too.

Tom arrived in time for the 2nd set. The crowd was attentative all night. It was fun. 

Charlie's iPad screen broke more.



No comments:

Post a Comment