Monday, May 4, 2015

May 1, 2015

Friday

Hmmm....I've fallen behind. Ill try to remember... I did school and my parents left. I finished crocheting some lace and finished sewing on my latest baby dress. 

We went to The Hurricane in the evening but Tommy and Garrett stayed home.  While the band was setting up Tom and I walked over to Home Depot. I bought some green indoor/outdoor carpet for my oasis, I mean porch. I knit for two hours, then Charlie and I went home at 11 PM. 

The boys at home were playing video games with their friend Jonathan when I got home. The game was soooo loud. I told them many times to turn it down. I was trying to read in my room. At 1 AM I told them to go to bed, then at 2 AM I went out to the living room and and Jonathan was the only one who had gone to bed. I think it's time for sabotage or something. When I was growing up one of our neighbor's mom's got so mad about the TV that she cut the cord. I wouldn't do anything like that, but maybe a cord could go missing. :0) Anybody ever read a book anymore?



No comments:

Post a Comment