Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 30, 2015

Saturday

This morning Charlie and I did not go to the beach. I needed to stay home and clean. Things have gotten really dirty and cluttered. TJ texted Tom that he needed a ride to our house so I went and got him. When I got back I ate breakfast. Lately I've been eating toast with peanut butter and strawberries with a cup of coffee. The band went to Sunset Pier. They had a double there today.

I did laundry and cleaned my bathroom. I moved the plants around the tub and cleaned all that. I emptied the cupboards, washed them, and got rid of two bags of garbage. I cleaned out my dresser too. Next I want to clean out my closet.

At 4 o'clock I left with Nina for Key West. She had her own gig at 6, and I went to meet a girl who is studying for her GED and asked for help with her English. She ended up not coming so I went to the gig at Sunset Pier. Mikki and Randy were there with Tom. We had a good time. The humidity has been low and it's been super nice out. 

Afterwards, Ed, Mikki, Randy, and I went to see Nina at her gig. When she was done we went home. Tommy didn't put the dishes away and Garrett didn't finish his math. :0(

The pics:  Tom in his office, the boys in between gigs, the ceiling made of vines and flowers, and Nina at her gig.





No comments:

Post a Comment