Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8, 2015

Friday

I slept late, till 9. By the time I went walking it was 10:15 and already hot. We had a band meeting, then Garrett and I cleaned the entryway. Garrett took care of all the cardboard that had accumulated and I took care of the shoes and swept. We also took out a bag for Salvation Army and a box of stuff to go to Kim's. 

Charlie and I went to Winn Dixie. We've needed groceries for a week. Came home and put it all away while making something to eat before the gig. We left at 4:30 for Schooner Wharf. Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie stayed home. Garrett had to work at the movie night at church and the other two boys wanted to go to the movie.

Kurt drove separate to the gig and his car ran out of gas at a red light in Key West. Poor Kurty. Policemen helped him push it onto the sidewalk because he was blocking traffic.

I probably should have stayed home. I was so all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment