Friday, January 1, 2016

December 30, 2015

Wednesday

I went with Becky, Dan, Peter, and Alex to Mangrove Mama's for breakfast. It took a long time for our food to come. We had to eat fast and then hurry to meet Ed in Key West to see the Star Wars movie. I bought popcorn and pop and  shared it with the boys. Ed brought Ben, Joe, Tommy, and Charlie with him. I loved the movie.

Afterwards Becky's group hung out in KW more and I went home with the boys. I made Buffalo chicken lasagna. Kim stopped over and then we went to church. TJ gave me his kids at church and he and Ang went out for supper with our relatives (Wrights) from NY. There first stop at Square Grouper had a 2 1/2 hour wait, and I think the 2nd stop was the same. They ended up at Geiger Key. The musician there was the Rich, the guy who owned the NY music store where TJ took lessons when he was growing up. What fun!

After church I brought TJ's kids to my house and watched them here. I got to sit out in the hammock chairs with our company before going to bed. What a fun day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment