Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 8, 2016

Friday

I went walking with Kim. Then Ben, Emma, Joe, Alex  and I went over to Wilhemena to get the model and serial numbers off the appliances. We are going to pick out ones that we want and sell these ones back to the store. They are new and still in the boxes. After that we went to Bagel Island because Ben wanted to.

I spent half the day cleaning off the island and kitchen table again. I practiced fiddle with Charlie. TJ brought Jake and Violet over. Ang and Callie went on a little trip to the mainland to meet up with Connie and her little girl. 

The band went to Schooner Wharf. I pulled out a quilt and got some quilting done and watched a movie. I've been reading books that have been made into movies so it's a treat to finish a book so I can watch the movie. I maybe read a book a month. 

Jake and Violet spent the night. I started Jake out at the other end of Charlie's bed but they kept talking and then were arguing so Jake moved out to Ed's room. I made Violet a bed on the floor at the end of my bed. The band got home about 2 AM and she woke up at 2:30 and stayed up for about 1 1/2 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment