Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January 10, 2016

Sunday

We went to church, Kim came over afterwards. Then Mikki picked up Charlie and I and we went to Deb's to go swimming and hang out. Ben and Ed went to Key West and played with Nina's band at Sunset Pier. Tom went over to the Habitat house and worked. I think he's worked on the drywall. 

Charlie and I had a great time. We haven't had a real day off in forever. We haven't gone to the beach like we used to, either. We have to start going again on Saturday mornings. Anyways, we had a picnic at the pool with Deb and Mikki. 

At 6, Tom and I went to church, then the boys played hockey. While they were gone I made spaghetti and a salad. We ate. The boys watched hockey and I quilted. Tom went back to the Habitat house to work some more. I went to bed. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment